Front-End Developer (Part-Time)
Rocket Park is a data-driven website design and digital marketing company. If you're interested in making beautiful and functional online experiences and also enjoy being able to work remotely, keep reading.
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate Adobe XD designs into functional and pixel perfect interactive websites. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. We are a remote team, so if you are disciplined enough and don't mind working from home, please read the responsibilities and qualifications below.
- Use markup languages like HTML, Vue.js, React, and Tailwind CSS to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debuggingIn-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with Adobe XD, phpStorm, Git, and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and skillsAbility to work remotely
How To Apply
Think you're qualified? Send your resume, a portfolio of work, and your love language to [email protected].