Web Designer (Full-Time)
Rocket Park is a data-driven website design and digital marketing company. If you're interested in making beautiful and functional online experiences and also enjoy being able to work remotely, keep reading.
We are looking for an experienced and talented web designer to design and shape modern website experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working with teams, with developers, UX designers, and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive website design.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters, and UX designers.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
How To Apply
Think you're qualified? Send your resume, a portfolio of work, and your love language to [email protected]